CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 15, 2008

Picture This...



GG and Little Red had a photo shoot while I was gone. Can you believe how angelic and innocent he looks? Are you sure that is my kid? Seriously. GG says he broke more things this weekend than my 2 sisters and I have in our entire lives. I can't even believe he was still long enough for her to capture this moment of pure sweetness.


I had a blast in Nashville! We ate, drank, shopped & relaxed. We dressed Ryan up in total bacelorette garb and hit Broadway. We bar hopped and had tons of fun dancing our rear ends off. I swear we even danced with Sanjaya(how old is he?) from American Idol at the Cadillac Ranch. How is it that every other guy we met had just graduated from medical school? Whatever. I promise I will post some pictures soon.


No comments: