10 Things You May Or May Not Know About Sassy...
Coco tagged me and seeing as how I'm struggling for material I'll gladly play...
1. I come from a family of girls. I have 2 beautiful and amazing little sisters. I have no clue what to do with a smelly little boy, but I'm figuring it out one day at a time!
2. I sell trailers for a living and I love it. No, not the kind you live in. The kind you haul stuff in or on. Not so glamorous, but interesting and often entertaining. Nothing like being a woman in a man's world.
3. I LOVE all things adventurous. I love jeep riding, wake boarding, roller coasters, white water rafting and anything else that gets the adrenaline pumping.
4. When I was a wee little one my mom put me in dance lessons. My teacher IMMEDIATELY recommended gymnastics. She didn't so much love the fact that I was flipping all over the place during ballet class. My dance career was pretty short lived, but I was a gymnast through high school.
5. I read super fast. Seriously, I read all of the Twilight books in 4 days. I kid you not.
6. I love all things beachy. I want to live at the beach. I'd move tomorrow if I could. There is something about it that soothes my soul and puts my mind at ease. I'll drop everything in a second when given the opportunity for a getaway.
7. I love hoteling it with a passion. Give me maid & room service and I'm in heaven.
8. Seeing things through Little Red's eyes is my new passion. I love the enjoyment he has over simple things. Holidays are even better because he gets so excited. Everything is just so much more fun.
9. My fortune from lunch yesterday was "Tomorrow will be lucky and memorable for you."
10. Today I lost my debit card. After a minor freak out I called Wal-Mart, where I used it last. Sure 'nuff some fantastically wonderful person turned it in. Not so much what I was imagining when I open the cookie at lunch yesterday, but pretty dang lucky and memorable I'd say.
Fashion over 50: Spring Comfort Top
6 hours ago