CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hush Yo Mouth!

Bed time has been quite challenging at the Sass house lately. Little Red finds a bazillion reasons to get out of bed and fights his sleep like crazy. Last night he wanted Mr. Sass, who was already asleep. The convo:

LR: Mommy, I just want my daddy to sweep with me.
Me: No buddy, daddy is asleep. If you wake him up it will be big trouble.
LR: Don't say no. Dat is a bad word and daddy don't have a bad word in his mouth.
Me: Uhhhhhhhhh.....
LR: Besides, I just wanna love on my daddy. He likes that.

No kidding, kiddo. Where did my baby go? Where did this big boy with the ability to reason and justify and manipulate come from? What have I gotten myself into?

3 comments:

starnes family said...

Smart one! Cute post.

Coco said...

I hear ya on that one! Bram's reasoning skills are actually winning arguments at our house.
WHAT THE HELL!

The Patterson Family said...

Kids are WAY too smart these days!