CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pain In The Foot

So, everything takes about triple the energy when you are on crutches and in pain. Therefore, I am exhausted and just trying to make it through another day. As soon as I get off work, I plan to pick up take-out and head home to veg out.

Yes, I will eat in bed.
Yes, I will take the recommended amount of pain medication.
Yes, I will read an entire book cover to cover.
Yes, I will prop my leg up and never lift a finger (or toe).
No, I will not feel bad about it.


I also won't feel bad that Little Red is at GiGi & B-Bops indefinitely, especially since he is having such good clean fun!

2 comments:

starnes family said...

I think I want to hurt my foot.

deidre martin booker said...

love the picture!!