CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 27, 2009

Take Five

The top 5 reasons I haven't blogged in weeks, but totally should have...

I've been hurt... Over the weekend of the 4th I hurt my foot and ankle in a golf cart accident. And nope, I wasn't even on a golf course. Who knew golf carts went fast enough to hurt anyone? I've been on crutches and then in a uber sexy astronaut boot. Chasing a 3 year old while on crutches is no joke. Thanks a million to my sweet hubs, wonderful fam & awesome friends for waiting on me hand and foot. I'm so glad to be back on both feet now.

I'm Moving On Up... I got a promotion at work. Said promotion is taking every ounce of brain power I have, however I'm feeling much more challenged and fulfilled.

I've been celebrating... My sister, Molly, got into nursing school at Alabama. She is going to make a rockin nurse. I'm sure she'll end up taking care of my clumsy self. My sister, Rebecca, is getting ready to head to Ole Miss where she will be majoring in Forensic Chemistry. Seriously. I'm one proud big sister!!!!

I have a 3 year old... What happened to the terrible twos? Three is so much worse. Keeping up with Little Red these days is no joke! He gets funnier and rowdier by the day. Never a dull moment.

I've been busy packing...Thursday I'm headed to the beach for a girls weekend with my besties. The sand and sun is calling my name. I'm beyond excited!

3 comments:

Katy said...

Glad to hear you are doing better, sorry about your accident..dang.
Promotion = Awesome!!
Sister news = Wonderous!!
Little Red = Yes, why is it that three seems a little naughtier than 2?
Have a great time with your friends on the trip.

Coco said...

Glad you are back lady!
You didn't know three was worse? Uhh big time! Get ready for one hell of a year! But to make you feel better, four seems to be getting better. (knock on wood)

Yea for your sis, sorry for your foot, yea for your promotion and yea for your trip. Don't be gone so long.

Something In The Glass said...

oh, man, you've been busy. And three IS so much worse!! So relieved it's not just my demon spawn....