CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Give Me A Break

It's nice to FINALLY sit down. We laid the smack down on the house this weekend. We have moved furniture, unpacked a gazillion boxes and hung tons of stuff on the walls. Then we rearanged over and over. I'm pretty sure Mr. Sass is ready to kill me, but I'm having a hard time finding the right spot for all my lovelys. What's a girl to do? I will post pictures and cries for decorating help this week.

Don't forget about my Favorite Things Giveaway that's going down. I'm loving reading about all your faves. Keep 'em coming!

2 comments:

Anniebanannie said...

YAY for getting things done!

I'm the same way, constantly moving things around until it feels right...even if it means months down the road too. AND...they are always the heaviest pieces that I want moved. Coach loves it.

Can't wait to see pics, but probably won't be too much help in the decorating area. Not my area of expertise ;)

The Soladay Family said...

What up! Can't wait to see all your pics!!!