CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Just Beachin'

I'm having a really hard time getting back into the groove. All I can think about is the beach and how badly I want to be back there. I'm done with work stress and 8 to 5s with no summer break. Give me a job in a little store on shore and I'll be one happy mama. Guess I should have bought a lottery ticket while I was in Florida. I just can't get my head in the game. Life is super hectic already and the month of May is gonna be no joke around here. From a wedding (and everything leading up to it) to multiple graduation celebrations, birthdays, vacation and anniversaries. My head is spinning as I try to process it all. In an effort to soothe my brain, lets just look at this for a minute...

This was the view from the chair where I happily planted my rear for 2 days straight. Ahhhhhhh!

Yes, this pic is now my computer screen saver, phone background and has been burned into my brain, thank you. Can't ya just hear the waves crashing?

Now, back to reality...

4 comments:

Something In The Glass said...

Yes, I can hear the waves crashing.

I SO need a beach vacation.

The Soladay Family said...

I am so ready for a beach....any beach....love it!

starnes family said...

Lovely. Will be there in a few months. Can't come quick enough!

Anniebanannie said...

I need the breeze, the chair, the beverage, the sun...I need it bad.