CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 14, 2008

First Blog!



Little Red is growing so fast and getting funnier by the minute as life gets more and more hectic. I am hoping to keep up with the hilarity that we call life on this blog. Dealing with Little Red and Mr. Sass is quite an adventure. There is never a dull moment.




Little Red was the cutest little monkey for halloween. After putting his monkey attire on, he promptly said, "Mommy, now I go climb trees." Guess what? We went outside and climbed trees. That's how we roll.

Little Red & Mr. Sass


Little Red aka Monkey Boy

Stay tuned for more adventures!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey. I am one of your swap partners from Clemsongirl's blog. There are 3 of us actually. My email is in my profile. Email and we'll figure out what we are going to do!