CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Relaxication

In less than 24 hours total Relaxication (yes, its a proper noun) will begin. For those of you that don't know-A Relaxication is a vacation during which you actually relax. I usually need a vacation from my vacation, KWIM? I am so excited that my little big sister is going to join my mom (whom will be referred to as GG from now on) and me for our Relaxication. Molly, hands off the remote!


Rules for Relaxicating:


1. No children allowed. If we see any children we will turn the other way. Don't take it personally.


2. No one is allowed to call me mom, mama, mommy or any deviation of the word. I will not respond.


3. We will NOT watch E-mo. No way, no how. I don't care how much you beg or how cute you say my hair is.


4. There will be no waking me up at 2, 4 and/or 6am. I will ignore you. I will not budge. You will be sorry. I am not responsible for injuries.


5. Absoloutley no whining, pouting, begging or nagging. If you cry, you die.


Doesn't that sound like heaven?


This Relaxication Extravaganza is a reward for GG & me. We both set goals to lose weight and promised ourselves a night away when we reached our goals. GG, I am super proud of you. You are an inspiration and I am so very lucky that you are my mom. I can't wait to spend some much needed QT with you.


We will be here

We will have a fabulous time. We will relax to the max. We will miss you. Maybe.

No comments: