CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Random Thoughts

We had a busy weekend and an even busier Monday!

First, I want to give a shout out to my baby sister. She turned 18 on Sunday. Becca, I love you and am so proud of you. You are smart, creative and beautiful: inside & out. Enjoy every moment- you will be 27 1/2 and feeling older than dirt before you know it!

We celebrated Becca's bday Sunday night at my parents house. Little Red entertained us all. He laughed at everyone's jokes and stories. He hugged and kissed everyone and told them how much he "wuvs them." He is going to make a great politician. He really is such a sweet kiddo, especially when he is sleeping!

I am so looking forward to Saturday! My mom and I are celebrating our weight loss with a night at Ross Bridge Resort. A bed to myself, full control of the remote, room & maid service. I am getting teary eyed just thinking about it. Mr. Sass and Little Red will be on their own for the night. I don't even want to think about the condition that my house will be in on Sunday when I get home. A small price to pay for 24 hours of heaven.

No comments: