CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Let It Roll!








So, the Iron Bowl is this weekend- in case you didn't know. It appears we will be watching with several Auburn fans(aka the Inlaws). Ummm- somehow this seems like trouble to me. The holiday festivities could turn ugly quick. Don't worry, the Sass Family will be decked out in crimson pulling for the Tide. We will TRY not to rub it in when we beat them. Who am I kidding? I will be shouting at the top of my lungs: Rammer Jammer Yellow Hammer...

I also want to alert you that The Alabama State Troopers are cracking down on speeders heading into Auburn . For the first offense, they give you two Auburn Tigers tickets. If you get stopped a second time, they make you use them. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Don't hate me for being a Bama fan. I have paid my dues. I have been a fan for almost 10 years. We have been horrible for 9 of them. Don't be mad if we beat you this year. Don't even think about us being even better next year. I'm just saying.



ROLL TIDE ROLL!








No comments: