CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

And the wieners are...



So, I got an award. I just can't believe it. It is called the Lemonade award, but that is a tad too sweet for me and not quite sassy enough, so I am calling it the "Lemonade with a splash of sweet tea vodka Award". Misadventerous Mommy over at My Mommy Said has bestowed this upon me and I am oh so grateful! Drum roll, puhleaze-


1. This Mommas Musings- because Anniebannanie is so stinking funny and I lurve her sense of humor.

2. Hoemade With Love- my bff Keke is new to the blogging world, but her ideas are fab. She always amazes me, plus she keeps me sane. Love your, girl.

3. Cancer Sucks even with Lillly Pulitzer on your side- This blog is fresh and preppy. She is an inspiration to me.

4. Our Daily Blessing....Life- If anyone deserves an award it is Amy. She is battling cancer and taking care of her son, who has numerous health issues, plus she is a Bama fan. 'Nuff said. Her blog is honest and real and I don't know how she does it all.

5. Babies and Bargains- I want to be her when I grow up. She knows about all the best deals and is organized beyond anything I can imagine.


2 comments:

BabiesandBargains said...

aww thanks!

cancersucks said...

Thanks so much!! I'll have to pass it along next week. Take care~