CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Biggest Loser...

December 2007
March 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008

Yep, that's me. I have lost 40+ pounds since December of '07. Thought you might like to see some before and afters. I am trying to stay motivated, so feel free to compliment me and tell me how skinny I look. I feel fab and love the way my new clothes are fitting. The only thing I regret is not getting my butt in gear sooner. I am finally back at my pre-preggo weight (almost 3 years later). Better late than never.

5 comments:

BabiesandBargains said...

You look amazing...I can see a huge change in your face and arms...Everything else you hide lol:) How many sizes did you lose?

Ms. Kelli said...

You are and will always be beautiful to me, but Sassy Cass you are officially smokin'!

Sassy Cass said...

Aww, thanks y'all!

B&B- I started at a size 10(which was aa tad tight). I am now comfortably in a size 4. Some of my new stuff is actually a bit baggy. i am only 5'1", so even 10 pounds can make a huge difference.

Unknown said...

Hey there Cass! Thanks for stopping in and commenting on my blog - I love new friends!! Way to go on the amazing weight loss ... girl, you look great! Food and shopping are my weaknesses - I know the will power you have to have to get down to size, so congrats!!! So exciting!!
I'm now a new fan of your blog, so if you see me repeatedly on your tracker, don't be scared. LOL!!

cancersucks said...

You look amazing...keep up the great work! You should be very proud of yourself.