CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 9, 2009

No Good Very Bad Day

So, Little Red had a no good very bad day at the sitter's yesterday. He called me to tell me his tummy hurt and he wanted to go home to his very own house. My heart broke into a bazillion pieces. I worked straight through lunch, so I could leave work early and drove way faster than I should have to get to him, stat! When we got home I gave him a big hug and asked if he had a bad day. He got this horrible, insulted look on his face and said, "No mommy, I'm not a bad boy." I immediately hugged him again and tried to explain that of course he is a good boy, he just had a rotten day. I think he finally understood and he responded with, "No go to work tomorrow, Mommy." My heart broke once again as I hugged him as tightly as possible all the while thinking that in this economy he could easily get his wish.

No comments: