CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Flood Zone

On a positive note, we are almost totally moved! One more load tonight should do it. On the other hand, we were up way too late unloading and sopping up the wet mess that was our basement and ALL of our stuff. Yep, the hot water heater sprung a leak that caused a little- ok a lot -of standing water in our new basement. Mr. Sass fixed the problem. I do so love watching him work...

I got the honor of mopping up the water to save our stuff. It was back breaking work and after about 15 minutes I was dog tired and ready to quit. After 30 minutes I wanted to cry. At one hour I started pretending that I was on Big Brother or Survivor or some other ridiculous reality show (that I love) and that if I filled the bucket fast enough I'd win a million buckaroos. 2 hours later I had sure 'nuff filled the bucket and saved all of our possessions, but I'm still waiting on that check. Best workout I've had in a while, though and Mr. Sass was seriously impressed since manual labor just isn't my thang. I can feel it in my back and my shoulders and my neck and my legs and my arms and my hands and my feet and my hair. No worries though, my purses and shoes are safe!

No comments: