CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sistas In My Hood

My girl, Impulsive Addict, has bestowed the Sisterhhood Award upon me. So cool in my world of boys! Now, I am s'posed to hand it over to those that show Attitude or Gratitude on their blogs. This is no problemo! I'm choosing several girlies that are friends of mine IRL:

KeKe- my bestie that I simply couldn't live without. I'm her favorite hoe after all!
Deidre- my sweet as pie cousin in law that has the cutest lil girlie with a baby boy on the way.
Brooke- she just gave birth to twins and has 3 under 3. Girl is Super Woman!
Anna- an old friend of mine that I have recently found in blog world. So glad our paths have crossed again!

I'm so blessed to know all of you. You have inspired me in different ways and I'm a better person because of you. Thanks, sistas!

4 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

Awww...that was a sweet post to all your friends! =)

The Patterson Family said...

So sweet! Made my day! Thanks! :)

deidre martin booker said...

awww! now you have officially made my day. :) love to the whole sass family!

Unknown said...

Thanks girl! I an so glad we are back in touch too! Are you going to the reunion?