CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Working On My Business

I have alot to say and only a little time to say it...

First off, the weather is just perfect. I could spend all day sitting outside soaking up the rays, however my boss has other plans.

I was a busy lil bee all weekend. We hauled many loads of goods to the Goodwill and cleaned out multiple garages. We are moving back into a house we have had on the market (for way too long) over the next few weeks, so looks like I better get used to the busy-ness.

Little Red pooped on the potty last night. This was not me putting him on the potty half way through his business. Nope, this was him telling me he needed to go and him sitting there til he was all done. We read 4, yes f-o-u-r Jeep magazines while he was working it out. We have had lots of tummy issues, so I haven't pushed him into it, but he has been pee-peeing in the potty regularly since he started school.

The dragging economy has now impacted my company and apparently the boss man thinks I can just pick up the slack of those laid off while continuing my regular job. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad to have a job and I am quite capable, but I do have limits. I work well under pressure, but not in a pressure cooker. We'll see how long it takes me to go nuts.

On the bright side, I will be so busy with moving, work & LR's pottying I won't have time to get back in the nasty funk I was in last week, however the blogworthiness of my material may suffer. Don't say I didn't warn ya.

I have been awarded again! I will be passing it along when I get a second to breathe.

1 comment:

deidre martin booker said...

hey! way to go LR! sorry to hear work is a bummer lately, but i doubt your blogs will suffer. they always, ALWAYS make me laugh. who knew you were so hilarious? i guess one of the many reasons mr. sass made you mrs. sass. :)