CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Flake out!

We didn't get a single flake. Oh, well. No worries about travel conditions for the Bachelorette Bash tomorrow! You would not even believe how upset folks are over the forecast being wrong. I am so glad that I am not a weather professional. Looks like the next chance for the white stuff will be after Christmas. Hopefully we'll get a blizzard and I will get a week off to spend with Little Red. A girl can dream...


Little Red was into everything last night. Seriously, he was more of a mess than usual. Before I could even change out of my work clothes he had almost knocked over the Christmas tree, pulled a floor lamp over, paraded around with my boots on his hands and feet, emptied the dishwasher (which was full of dirty dishes) and reorganized my cabinet from the inside. He then proceeded to unfold all the laundry I had folded, unpack the bag I had packed for my trip, put his jammies on backwards & finger paint with my lotion all over the bathroom. All of this happened between 5:30 and 8:00. Thought yall might enjoy a look at his charades. Some of the pics were taken with my phone, so excuse the poor quality.







As you can see, LR is a busy little fella. It's a good thing he is so darn cute. If only I had half of his energy. I am tired just posting about his antics. GG, get ready- he is all yours tomorrow. I am outta here. Nashvegas, here we come!

1 comment:

Multislacking Mama said...

I got tired just reading about LR.

Have fun in Nastyville! I want pictures and details. Do not forget the hyrdation.