CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Just another day in paradise

I'm still working on the girlie tree. Last night was filled with laundry and cleaning, so the tree will have to wait. I promise to finish it and take a picture tonight.

Unfortunately I am experiencing a bit of blogger's block today. Who would have guessed a day would come when I was speechless?- sort of.

I did teach Little Red to sing "We Wish You A Merry Christmas" last night. Him singing it is just too stinkin cute. It comes out sounding something like-

Wiff you a mewee cwifmass, Wiff you a mewee cwifmass, Wiff you a mewee cwifmass and la la lala! Ta-Da!

We will work on "and a Happy New Year" tonight, but I don't think he is going to give up on the ta-da. He is oh so stubborn. Where does he get that?

No comments: