CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Knock, Knock, Who's There?

A friend came over for a visit last night. He rang the doorbell and Little Red immediately exclaimed, "PIZZA'S HERE!" It was just too funny. He was quite confused when our friend J came in without a pie. Is it sad that my child assumes a pizza is coming every time the doorbell rings? Do I need to cook more?

My big little sis, Molly (aka Auntie M), has been at our house this week keeping Little Red while I am working. She is home from college for the holidays and we are so glad to have her! It has been great to have another girl at the Sass House. Last night we made a late night trip to Marshall's and Wal-Mart. It was so much fun. Have I mentioned that my little sisters are 5'10" & 5'7" and I am only 5'1"? How does that happen? Anyway, she is super smart and funny. I want to congratulate her on making all A's this semester. I am so proud of you, girl!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMGosh. My kids do the same thing! They always think it's pizza at the door. Too funny!