CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Oh No!

Little Red's favorite thing to say is no. I can't say I'm surprised since he hears it all day every day. It must be rough being 2 1/2 and into EVERYTHING. Just last night he unrolled a whole role of toilet paper and was on the brink of stuffing it all in the potty when Mr. Sass caught him. All I could hear was Mr. Sass saying, "Noooooooooooooooooooooo!" Hearing no almost constantly, must explain LR's love for saying no constantly- even when he means yes. He has now adapted his love for saying no into "Little Red" language. His current faves are:

Nope-a-dope
Nosireeeeee
No, I tan't
No way Hosey (I think he means Jose)
Nose ways

I am so sick of hearing NO! I am sure he is too. I must come up with another way to express no before we both go loco. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

whoissecretdubai said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.