CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!



I'm taking a break from all of this mommy stuff. The potty training, bed time drama, finicky eating, etc. are taking a toll on this worn out mama. Saturday I am heading to Nashvegas to kick up my heels for my good friend Ryan's Bachelorette Bash. Little Red will be with GG and B-Bop. Mr. Sass will be throwing a cookout & Wii Party for the bachelor at our house- those boys are wild I tell ya.

I can't wait for oodles of shopping, eating, drinking, dancing & dishing. This will not be a relaxication. This will be a full blown P-A-R-T-Y! We are going to show Ry a great time on her "last night out." If you have any Bachelorette or Nashvegas tips let me know.

1 comment:

Multislacking Mama said...

FUN STUFF! I've never been to Nashvegas- but I do have pre-party advice.

Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! If you plan on drankin' start your hydration plan the day before and drink plenty o water the day before and the day of and during the drinking. One water between every drink.

Other than that, have a good time!
Holly