CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 8, 2008

Sticky Santa Situation

I've been thinking back on last year and how scared of Santa Little Red was. He loved looking at him from afar, but didn't want to get too close. I buttered him up for several weeks talking Santa up and taking him by different Santas at various locations trying to see if he was more comfortable with one than the others. I decided he was ready while visiting Keke- Hey,the line was really short so I thought what the heck. He was excited while we were in line (especially the back of the line). As we inched closer to the front I could see the concern on his little face. By the time we got to Santa he was in full blown hysterics. I had to buy the picture. It's horrible and hilarious at the same time.
Apparently not much has changed this year. He is still super scared and totally capable of throwing an even bigger fit. Should I put Santa, myself, LR and all the innocent bystanders through this experience in order to get another priceless pic or do we just skip it?

2 comments:

manda said...

poor kid....Last year we had this pic:)

Ms. Kelli said...

I could always photoshop santa in...hehe.