CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 20, 2009

Best Gift Evah!

My bloggie friend April over at dot dot dot tagged all of her mama readers on this one. I decided to do it since this basically is Little Red's baby book and I'm afraid if any more years go by, I'll forget the answers.

My Baby





1. WAS YOUR FIRST PREGNANCY PLANNED? Yes, but we were certain it would take a while. I was preggers within 2 weeks of deciding we were ready.

2. WERE YOU MARRIED AT THE TIME? Yes, for all of 4 months. Ramsey was born 1 week before our first anniversary.

3. WHAT WERE YOUR REACTIONS? Excited, but scared out of my ever lovin mind.

4. WAS ABORTION AN OPTION FOR YOU? Nope.

5. HOW OLD WERE YOU? 25

6. HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGNANT? I kept getting sick at my stomach and peeing like every 5 minutes. I finally took a preggo test which confirmed what I already knew.

7. WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST? Wes- immediatley. Then, we told my family on my Mom's 50th Birthday.

8. DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX? Yes. I was so excited to find out he is a boy. I am from a family full of girls and Mr. Sass had a daughter already. We told our families on Christmas Day. Are you seeing a trend here?

9. DUE DATE? May 24, 2006- I'm pretty sure it was off, though.

10. DID YOU HAVE MORNING SICKNESS? all day sickness for the first 3 months

11. WHAT DID YOU CRAVE? Subway, Sonic chili cheese fries & chocolate milkshakes

12. WHO/WHAT IRRITATED YOU THE MOST? Being so big. I felt like a blimp and my back hurt all the time.

13. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CHILD'S SEX? Boy

14. DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOSITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTING? Nope- See my response to # 8

15. HOW MANY POUNDS DID YOU GAIN THROUGHOUT THE PREGNANCY? 65 pounds total- I gained 40 pounds before being put on hospital bed rest and put on an iv 24/7 for 3 days. I was so swollen it was ridiculous.

16. DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWER? Yes, I had 3. 2 regular style and one co-ed. Thanks to my family and friends!
17. DID YOU ALREADY HAVE A NAME PICKED OUT? Yes & we stuck with it.

18. DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPLICATIONS DURING YOUR DELIVERY? I had a c-section because his shoulders were turned and I never made it past 5cm. I was put on bed rest before being induced because of high blood pressure.

19. WHERE DID YOU GIVE BIRTH? St. Vincent's Hospital

20. HOW MANY HOURS WERE YOU IN LABOR? All day long, before they decided to do a c-section. About 10 hours

21. WHO DROVE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL? Me. I went for an appointment and they admitted me. Wes got pulled over trying to get from work to our house to the hospital. He didn't get a ticket, though. :)

22. WHO WATCHED YOU GIVE BIRTH? Only Wes. My sister was supposed to be there (she is in nursing school and I figured it would be great birth control) but couldn't be once they decided on a c-section.

23. DID YOUR WATER BREAK NATURALLY? Nope - being induced, the doc does it for you.

24. WAS IT NATURAL OR C-SECTION? C-Section

25. DID YOU TAKE MEDICINE TO EASE THE PAIN? As much as they would give me! I thought the epidural was wearing off during the c-section, so they had to increase the dose

26. HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD WEIGH? First: 6 pounds, 9 ounces- I think... Someone correct me if I'm worng.

27. WHEN WAS YOUR CHILD ACTUALLY BORN? May 8, 2006- My daddy's birthday:) Needless to say I didn't have to buy gifts all year!

28. WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/HER? Ramsey

29. BIGGEST SURPRISE DURING CHILDBIRTH? That I was going to have a c-section and that Ramsey had red hair. We just knew he would be blonde.

30. GREATEST MEMORY ABOUT CHILDBIRTH? Meeting Ramsey for the first time

31. DID YOU BREASTFEED? I tried really hard. It just didn't work for us

32. HOW OLD IS YOUR FIRST BORN TODAY? He'll be 3 in May- they grow up so fast See pictures

33. WHO DOES HE/SHE LOOK LIKE? His daddy, for sure. He even looked like Wes in the ultrasound pictures.

2 comments:

The Patterson Family said...

How sweet! I saw your question about easter outfits....and yes! They all have matching/coordinating outfits! I cannot wait!

Unknown said...

I am glad you re-posted! And good job creating a #17 question!! :o)