CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 16, 2009

So Sweet

We had a fabulous Valentine's Day. We went to breakfast together (after LR got me up at 6am, thanks kiddo.) and then rode around and checked out houses and land for sale. We went home and watched movies, chilled and did a whole lotta nothing. Spent some time cleaning & doing laundry. We had Firehouse subs for dinner. Yum-O!


Have a looksey at what I got...
Nope, your eyes aren't deceiving you. That, my friends, is my very own Carhart hoodie courtesy of my sweetie. He's a keeper, I'll just tell ya. I honestly think he is just trying to give me even more blog worthy material...



Mr. Sass got a t-shirt and tire deflator. Both were purchased at our local off-road store (where we are very good customers as you can imagine).

Little Red got a jeep sticker book, lots of candy and Madagascar 2.


Today is Little Red's first dentist appointment. GiGi is taking him because she is out of school and I'll admit that I suffer from a severe dental phobia. I may have to confiscate the candy...

1 comment:

Anniebanannie said...

Fun gifts you got!

Totally my kind of day...chillaxin with the fam and getting stuff done.

Glad you had a nice one!