CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Spilt Personality

LR was an angel at school yesterday. When I got there to pick him up he didn't want to stop playing. I promised him he could come back tomorrow and he was good to go. We had to stop by CVS where LR turned into "that kid." He was terrible. I'm not even going into all the details because I'm pretty sure it would cause my blood pressure to skyrocket. Apparently, he used all of his good up at school and didn't have any left for his poor, worn-out mama. I yanked him up so fast and exited the building. He got to listen to me tell him exactly what I thought about him the entire way home, which was all of 2 miles. I made the most of it. He was exhausted from playing all day, but his behavior was still totally unacceptable. Never ever (over the next few years) will we go shopping again without him strapped securely in the stroller. And that is all I'm gonna say about that.

This morning went well. My little angel has returned (for now). His BBop will be picking him up this afternoon. Let's hope angel kid is still around (for both their sakes). Mr. Sass and I are heading north for the weekend. After last night, I'm convinced I need a break. I think it will do Little Red some good, too.

I'll see y'all Monday. It is gonna be a bee-u-tiful weekend. I am looking forward to spending some time in the great outdoors. I'm gonna soak up the sun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jimmy was the same way yesterday! Great at school, came home took a nap and turned into a MONSTER! He had a full fledge temper tantrum! I am way to pregnant for that!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your weekend!! I shipped off the book to you yesterday - enjoy! :o)

Multislacking Mama said...

Hey- that's awesome that he didn't wanna leave. That's a good sign. I'm sorry the ebull came out at the CVS!