CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bite Me!

I have always said that B-Bop (my dear dad) taught Little Red his biting habit. B-Bop denies any involvement. While looking back through pictures trying to find one of Greta, I found proof (and stirred up some old memories). See for yourself...

It all starts out so sweet and innocently.

B-Bop is so laughing!!!
and letting him continue to bite him...


I also found this picture of my sweet Grand Pete, who was there when the incident occurred. If only she were here to tell us what really went down. She passed away this past summer and I miss her to pieces. She was beautiful and amazing. I can only hope to be as awesome as her when I grow up- other than the whole raising 6 kids on her own thing. I'll pass on that, but she rocked it!

No comments: