CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Puppy Love

We have a new addition!!! She is a 3 month old Brittany Spaniel that looks so much like Greta, our 8 year old Brittany. Greta is one of the best dogs I have ever known. My dad used to joke that if our kids minded as well as Greta we'd be ok. So much for that. Greta was 2 when we met , so I missed out on her being a wee pup.

We weren't really planning on a puppy now, but the opportunity presented itself for us to adopt a very sweet, very expensive Brittney for free. So, me being the bargain hunter and Mr. Sass being the Brittney lover naturally welcomed Ruby (formerly known as Sadie) into our home. Ruby came complete with a crate, several shirts, a parka and tons of treats and toys. Can you say diva?




Holy cuteness, Batman. This is her adoption picture. Just look at that face. I will post pictures from our house later (when I actually remember to take some). Little Red, Greta & Ruby had a ball together last night and this morning. LR kept saying "dat's Greta's sister!" He may be right, they sure do look alike. I'm afraid some major confusion is in our future. Like I need any more, but she is such a sweetie, plus us girls are now outnumbering the boys. Do I have to change my blog title? Things that make you go hmmmm...


Here is the earliest picture I have of Greta (the guy not prepared for the camera is Bush- my bestie KeKe's hubs and Mr. Sass's childhood best bud).



And here is one of Little Red when he was just a babe. Seems like yesterday...






1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awww ... such a cutie! Puppies are great (minus the potty training)!